1st International Conference
The Centre National d'Etudes Spatiales (CNES) and EUMETSAT organised a IASI conference, that took place in France (Anglet) from 13 to 16 November 2007, to review first results from the validation and use of the radiance and geophysical data products from IASI on MetOp-A. The objectives of the conference were:
- to give the results on the instrument performances,
- to show initial results of assimilation of IASI in numerical weather prediction models,
- to present the results of the validation campaigns,
- to review the validity and consistency of the IASI products,
- to provide an error estimation of the Level 1 and Level 2 products,
- to recommend further level 2 algorithm developments where needed.
After the conference, some level 2 algorithm development and validation will continue under the coordination of Eumetsat and CNES.
You can also find here:
- the agenda ,
- The committees list ,
- The list of participants ,
- The papers:
- As well as the summary report .